Get Out of the Gym and into a Workout You’ll Love
At Power Lab, we are hooked on our unique outdoor workouts. Irregular terrain, temperature and weather all do their part to engage the mind and body on each dynamic movement presented during our creative workout hour. No crowds or mirrors to judge. Just fresh air goodness alongside results driven workouts!
- Bootcamp style, outdoors at Green Lake park
- Created for women, by women
- Four week sessions with classes meeting Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Creatively designed workouts are planned in advance and finely tuned for effectiveness to build strength and cardio endurance quickly.
Our Training Style Delivers Results
The best workout results come from using an ongoing variety of fitness challenges applied workout after workout; that’s Cross Training! When brief periods of intensity are combined with short periods of recovery, a process scientifically proven to break through fitness plateaus to provide greater results in less time; that’s Interval Training! At Power Lab, we take these 2 powerful training modalities and combine them with our own test group developed strength and resistance techniques to generate powerful workouts with a healthy dose of variety and fun skill building activities. In addition, expect the unexpected from our exclusive Power Lab class equipment and specialized props!
- Build overall strength quickly
- increase cardio ability and speed- great for marathoners
- Shape out your arms!
- Increase core strength, tone, posture and balance
Where are Power Lab Classes Located?
Our boot camp classes are held at Green Lake Park in North Seattle and easily accessible from HWY 99 and I-5. Neighborhoods within a 5-10 minute drive of our location: Maple Leaf, Phinney Ridge, Wedgewood, Thornton Creek, Ravenna, U-District, Northgate, Laurelhurst, Lake City, North Capitol Hill, Greenwood, Sand Point, Queen Anne, Fremont, Eastlake, South Lake Union, Belltown, Ballard, Montlake, Sunset Hill, Crown Hill, Blue Ridge and South Shoreline.